In May, Aspiring Panda will be hosting a nationally recognised social media expert to deliver training to local businesses on how to define their social media strategy.
The course will be run by Kristian Downer of DowSocial who we work closely with, on our digital marketing.
What is the course about?
Staying up to date and running a successful social media campaign is becoming increasingly challenging as social platforms change and evolve. Online audiences are bombarded daily with hundreds of messages and online content, making the task of measuring ROI (return on investment) rather challenging.
This social media training course is designed to be informative and interactive. The core focus of the course is on revealing new trends, understanding audience behaviours and social media principles that will enable you to create successful social media campaigns for lead generation and nurturing existing customer relationships.
Who should attend?
This training course is targeted at users of social media who want to achieve a greater understanding of how to implement and integrate social media to develop increased brand exposure, online reach and acquire new business.
Typical attendees are marketers, business owners, community managers, PR professionals, publishers and account managers.
What is the course outcome?
Following this training course, you will be able to:
- Design a social media strategy plan
- Choose the right social media platforms to use
- Confidently use content and communication strategies that work
- Adapt the language and tones to suit each social media platform
- Integrate social media and offline marketing methods
- Understand the methods and tools to generate new leads
- Track and measure social media campaign success or failure
We look forward to seeing at you at this and future events at our office in Harrow.